Vegan Thai Pumpkin Soup is a delicious soup that is a perfect treat for spicy and hot soups lovers. I would like to note that as usual this soup would be easy to prepare and, of course, it is destined to be tasty and delicious! Also it’s worth to note that vegan thai pumpkin soup is a good alternative to your diet. Don’t be afraid of this ingredients combination because the Thai cuisine is able to harmoniously combine tastes like spicy, sweet, salty, and so on. You should cook this wonderful soup!
– 1.2 kg pumpkin;
– 200 ml. coconut milk;
– 4 cm ginger;
– 3 cloves of garlic;
– 1 Tbsp. soy sauce;
– 1 Tbsp. olive oil;
– 1/2 tsp. of grated nutmeg;
– 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
Now we begin cooking the soup:
- If you have a pumpkin, then start cooking the soup with washing and peeling it. Also don’t forget to remove the seeds. If you already have a cleaned and peeled pumpkin, you are incredibly lucky and do not have to spend time on this procedure.
- Put the pumpkin into a pot and pour some there water, add salt to your taste and begin to cook. It takes about 20 minutes.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked, turn off the heat, add all the remaining ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and blend it. Blend well until smooth.
Serve the Vegan Thai Pumpkin Soup hot. Decorate the top of the soup with greens, green onions, roasted chickpeas or something else you that want. Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =