Vegan Soybeans Soup with Vegetables is a new recipe with soybeans. This recipe is very simple and is quick and easy to prepare. And as always I would like add that it is very hearty and tasty!
– 1 cup soybeans;
– 200 gr. broccoli (frozen or fresh);
– 1 medium carrot;
– salt, pepper and spices (to your taste).
Let’s start cooking.
- Soak the soybeans overnight (10-12 hours). Wash it in the morning several times and put into a pot. Cooking soybeans takes about 2 hours. After 2 hours you need to try it for the readiness.
- Once the soybeans are cooked add the carrot to them. You have to wash and peel it. Cook soybeans with carrot for 10-15 minutes more.
- In the end add broccoli. You can use frozen or fresh broccoli . Cook the Vegan Soybeans Soup with Vegetables until it’s done. Do not forget about spices. Salt, pepper and spices to your taste. I used black pepper, so my soup was very spicy.
- Serve the Vegan Soybeans Soup with Vegetables hot. Add fresh herbs, flax seeds or garlic breadcrumbs.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =
I would also like to note that you can replace some of the ingredients or add something you want.