Vegan soy patties are the new and first recipe for this week. If you have soybeans and you do not know what you can cook, vegan soy patties will be an excellent choice for your dinner. Patties are not only suitable for lunch/dinner, they will also be a good choice for vegan burgers.
– 1 glass of soybeans;
– 2 Tbls chick pea flour;
– 2 Tbls plain flour;
– salt, pepper and spices (to your taste).
- Soak the soybeans for the night (10-12 hours). In the morning, we pour out the water, wash soybeans, pour it with water and send it to cook. Cook soybeans until it is boiled.
- As soon as the soybeans are boiled, turn off the fire, drain the excess water and mince the soybeans. We do this with a blender, a combine or a masher. Do not forget about salt, pepper and spices. Once again I note that you can add spices to your taste, I almost did not add them (except turmeric, some dill, salt and pepper), because I like the taste of soybeans and I did not want to interrupt it with spices.
- Add chick pea and plain flour In the minced soybeans. Mix it thoroughly. Start to make patties. If patties are badly fastened add more plain flour.
- Fry patties to a golden crust and serve them with any side dish, salad, sauce, etc.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =