Vegan Pot with Minced Soy Meat is a dish that will fit perfectly well your New Year’s Eve or Christmas table. Last year I had a rather similar recipe for New Year’s Eve table which is called vegan casserole.
The ingredients of this recipe are for two pots, so you just have to count the number of your guests. You can find quickly and easily all the needed ingredients in any supermarket in your city. As for vegan cheese sauce, this recipe you can find in the following link.
– 2 medium potatoes;
– 100 gr. oyster mushrooms;
– 50 gr. broccoli;
– 100 gr. minced soy meat;
– 100 ml. vegan cheese sauce;
– salt and pepper (to your taste).
Now let’s cook.
- Wash and clean potatoes . Take one medium potato per pot. Cut potatoes into cubes and put in the bottom of the cooking pot mould. Diameter of my pot is 11 cm. Add one tablespoon of vegetable oil, water and vegan cheese sauce to the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper, mix it.
- Oyster mushrooms will be the second layer of the pot. Wash mushrooms and cut them. Add them to the potatoes.
- Then take 50gr. broccoli which is about 3-4 small curds. If you have fresh broccoli, you will need to boil it a little bit, and then add it as the third layer, if you have frozen broccoli, then everything will be much easier. You need to defrost it, cut into pieces and put on the top of the mushrooms.
- The next layer is minced soy meat. Cook minced soy meat as usual. Add boiling water, let it sit, pour the water out, add salt, pepper, and spices. Add spices on your taste, you can even fry it a little. And as soon as you make sure that the minced soy meat is exactly ready, add it as the last layer.
Put the pots in the oven that you hav pre-heated to 200 ºC. Bake Vegan Pot with Minced Soy Meat for about 30 – 35 minutes, you can pour pots vegan cheese sauce into your after 20 minutes and continue to bake it. For checking potatoes for doneness use wooden skewers. Serve Vegan Pot with Minced Soy Meat to your holiday table. Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =