Vegan Oatmeal Cutlets with Mushrooms is a dish for oatmeals fans and different variations of these meals. Oatmeal lovers can vary their diet with these tasty cutlets. This dish is very easy and cooked on the fly. Moreover, oatmeal cutlets can be easily ranked as one of the cheapest vegan dishes (if cooked without a filling). You need just some oatmeal, spices and water.
– 2 cups of oatmeal;
– 1 cup of boiling water;
– 200 gr. mushrooms;
– salt, pepper and spices (to your taste).
- The best way to begin is to begin cooking mushrooms. You can take any mushrooms, I had champignons. Wash and cut them. Cut them any way you want. Fry the mushrooms in a pan until they become golden brown.
- Then add two cups of oatmeal in a deep bowl and pour a glass of boiling water in it. If the mixture is dry, the best way is to add a little water, but you need to be careful as your mixture might be watery and you will have to add flour. Our task is not to allow this, and cook cutlets without flour. After you poured boiling water to oatmeal let it sit.
- Add fried mushrooms to oatmeal and stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Then add salt, pepper and any spices to your taste. Stir the mixture and try it to taste. And after that you can add more salt, pepper or spices.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =
P. S .: As I noted above, you can either choose any stuffing or cook these yummy vegan oatmeal cutlets without any filling. The same is with using spices – jusy add your favorite and eat vegan oatmeal cutlets with pleasure.