Vegan Mushroom Soup with Noodles is new, simple and budget recipe that I advise you to cook. You will spend less time and money on it. Right now I’m going to introduce the recipe of Vegan Mushroom Soup with Noodles.
– 3 liters of water;
– 400 gr. mushrooms (better to take large);
– 100 gr. green beans;
– 100 gr. noodles;
– salt and pepper (to your taste);
– 2 bay leaves;
– 3 cloves of garlic.
Now let’s cook it!
- Wash mushrooms. Cut them into large pieces. Pour vegetable oil into a saucepan and add mushrooms there. Add salt and pepper, mix mushrooms. Cook mushrooms for about 5 minutes, then pour the water and wait until it begins to boil.
- As soon as the water boils add the green beans to the mushrooms. Boil soup about 10 minutes.
- Then add the noodles, stir it. Crush 3 cloves of garlic and add it to the soup. Stir again the Vegan Mushroom Soup with Noodles and bring it to boil. Turn off the heat.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =