Vegan Lentil Pâté is a very hearty and healthy snack. Everyone knows that lentils contain manganese, copper, molybdenum, boron, iodine, cobalt, zinc, fatty acids from the group Omega-3, Omega-6. Lentil is a good source of B vitamins, it contains vitamins PP and A, and also has calcium, potassium, phosphorus and iron in its composition. This is what concerns the beneficial properties of lentils, and if we go back to preparing Vegan Lentil Pâté, it’s worth noting that a lot of time will not go away.
– 1 cup boiled green lentils;
– 2 cloves of garlic;
– salt and pepper (to taste);
– vegetable oil.
- First you need to rinse and boil the lentils. You should get one cup of boiled green lentils.
- Once the lentils are ready, you need to drain the remaining water into the cup, if it is.
- We send lentils into a deep bowl, if you have a submerged blender. If you have a stationary blender, then spread the lentils into the blender bowl. Add garlic, salt, pepper and blend it.
- If Vegan Lentil Pâté is too crumbly and hard, then dilute it with a couple of tablespoons of water and oil.
- Blend it again. This way you can follow the consistency of the pâté . Most importantly – add a little bit of water and oil.
- Serve Vegan Lentil Pâté as a snack or make delicious sandwiches.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =