Vegan Lentil Balls – a new recipe that I will share with you with great pleasure! The dish is tasty. Vegan Lentil Balls can be served with any garnish. For fans of spaghetti it will be with pasta, for lovers of cereals I can say that Vegan Lentil Balls are perfectly combined with any cereals. All the ingredients can be found in any store.
– 1 1/2 cup of boiled lentils;
– 1/2 cup of boiled rice;
– 1-2 cloves of garlic;
– green (any).
– 500 ml. tomato sauce;
– 700 ml. water;
– pepper, carrots (optional).
- Blend boiled lentils in a blender until smooth. Add the green and rice there and mix again. Try the mixture for a taste and add the necessary amount of pepper and salt, also you can add your favorite spices.
- Begin to make the balls from ready mixture. The balls are good and do not stick to your hands. If they stick, add several tablespoons of flour.
- Take a frying pan, put on it sliced vegetables (the perfect well pepper and carrots, but this is optional). Stew the vegetables for 7 minutes and then add the sauce, after 3 minutes, pour into the sauce and vegetables 700 ml. water. Mix and put on a frying pan lentil balls.
- Stew Vegan Lentil Balls in sauce for 20 minutes over medium heat. During this time they will soak the tomato sauce. Then cover the pan and turn off the fire. The Vegan Lentil Balls must come down.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =