Vegan Green Sauce is a sauce with herbs based on vegan mayonnaise.
– 200 gr. vegan mayonnaise;
– 2 celery sticks;
– 3 branches of dill;
– 1 clove of garlic;
– black pepper (to your taste).
- In a deep plate, grate 2 celery sticks.
- Chop the dill and add it to the celery.
- Peel garlic and rub it on a grater, add to greens.
- Mix the greens, add black pepper. Add vegan mayonnaise to this mixture and mix it well.
This sauce perfectly fits to any garnish, vegetable cutlets, soy meat, seitan and it’s a good dressing in salad.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =