Vegan Girolle Mushrooms Soup – a good summer soup with seasonal vegetables and mushrooms. Now it’s time to girolle mushrooms from which you can cook a variety of delicious dishes, but I decided to cook with them a hearty and tasty soup. I advise you to cook Vegan Girolle Mushrooms Soup and you will not regret it!
– 300 gr. girolle mushrooms;
– 4 medium potatoes;
– average head of cauliflower;
– 1 medium carrot;
– 2 cloves of garlic;
– salt and pepper (to your taste);
– fresh herbs.
- Start cooking with mushrooms. Mushrooms must be thoroughly washed and cooked. Cook girolle mushrooms until they begin boil. Once the mushrooms are boiled, turn off the fire, pour off the water and let them cool. When you boil girolle mushrooms, they become smaller.
- In the meantime with the preparation of mushrooms, you can start to cook vegetables. Wash potatoes, cauliflower and carrot. Clean potatoes and cut into cubes, if you have young potatoes, then just wash and cut into cubes. Do the same with carrot, except that cut it into rounds, and divide cauliflower into inflorescences.
- Next, put the saucepan (2 liters) with water on the fire. Salt water and put inside all vegetables. During the cooking, test the vegetables for readiness, if they are ready, then you can start frying mushrooms with garlic. It will take a little time, about 10 minutes. First fry mushrooms until golden brown (you can salt and pepper a little), and then add garlic to them, which must be cleaned and crushed or finely chopped.
- At the end put from the frying pan to the saucepan mushrooms with garlic, add greens, mix, cover and turn off the fire.
Serve the soup hot! Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =