Vegan Creamy Tomato Soup is a bright soup that can make you happy this winter. Vegan Creamy Tomato Soup can be prepared from fresh tomatoes or canning tomatoes in their own juice. Of course, in winter it is better to use canning tomatoes in their own juice and try to cook it from juicy and fresh tomatoes in summer.
– 800 gr. tomatoes in their own juice;
– 1 cup of water;
– 1 tsp. dried garlic, paprika;
– a pinch of chili pepper;
– 2 tsp. dried basil.
Let’s start cooking!
- Pour the vegetable oil in a pot (you can use olive oil) and put it on the fire. Add all spices and fry them about two minutes.
- Add canning tomatoes in their own juice in a pot with spices. You can smash them a little with a shovel. Pour to the mixture a cup of water and simmer the soup on a low heat. Close the pan with a lid.
- Vegan Creamy Tomato Soup should be cooked for 30 – 40 minutes. Then remove the pot from the fire and blend the mixture with.
Vegan Creamy Tomato Soup hot. You can decorate it with any fresh herbs or add croutons.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =