Vegan Carrot Banana Cake is the most delicious cake I have ever baked! The combination of carrot and banana gives such a stunning flavor that you can’t resist it. All the ingredients are easily found in stores of your city/town. So do not be idle and bake this delicious cake. I strongly advise you to do so!
– 2 bananas;
– 1 cup of grated carrot (better to grate on a small grater);
– 90-100 gr. vegetable butter;
– 1/2 cup sugar;
– 1 tsp. baking powder;
– 1 1/2 cups flour.
- We begin cooking as usual – first we wash and peel carrots. Then grate it on a fine grater. All in all, we should make a glass of grated carrots. I can’t say for sure how many carrots you will need for the vegan carrot banana cake, maybe it will be one big or two small carrots.
- Take a bowl and put all the ingredients there, except for vegetable butter and bananas. Smash bananas. Put them in a separate bowl, smash with a fork or blend them. Melt butter. We need to melt it in order to make mixing of the ingredients easier.
- So now put all ingredients in the bowl and blend them all together.
- Oil a little a baking mold and pour there our cake mix. As for the form, I would advise you to take the classic rectangular cake mold; the size should be about 25 x 10 cm or so.
- Bake the vegan carrot banana cake at 160 – 180 ° C, it takes about 50 minutes. There is a good way to check it for readiness as the cooking might take more or less than the usual time. We can check the vegan cake for readiness with the help of a skewer. You can do this procedure after 30 minutes of baking – if the skewer is a little wet it means that the cake is not ready yet. If it is dry, then the cake is ready, and you can safely turn off the oven.
It turns out to be like this. Serve the vegan carrot banana cake to the table cooled down. Brew herbal tea or coffee to the cake. Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =