Vegan burrito with vegetables is yet another variation of this delicious meal. In this case we have a bit more simple option as we won’t need any special exotical vegan products to cook it – you just need to have some tortillas and vegetables at hand.
– 1 rice cup (we need round grain rice);
– 1 squash (zucchini will do);
– 1 eggplant;
– 1 broccoli curd;
– 1 red bell pepper;
– salt, black pepper, spices to taste.
Let’s begin. First of all, сook the rice and simultaneously prepare the vegetables.
- Wash the vegetables. Cut the squash, eggpland and zucchini (you cut them as you like). Then we have to spit the broccoli curd.
- Add some vegetable oil on a pan and begin cooking. I suggest to start with broccoli. Cook it for 10 minutes, then add all the other vegetables and continue cooking.
- Don’t forget to season the vegetable mix with salt and pepper. When it comes to spices, it’s all up to you. My vegan burrito with vegetables turned out to be rather tender and just a bit spicy at the same time. I added 1/4 Tsp cayenne pepper to it. If you don’t like spicy food you can use only salt, black pepper and any seasoning to your liking. If you’re a spicy food lover then my suggestion would be to add 1/4 – 1/2 hot chili pepper pod.
- While the rice and vegetables are being cooking keep an eye on them. When the rice is done mix it with the vegetables. If you want to, you can fry or stew the mix a little. Turn the heat off and let it cool down.
- When the mix cools down put it on a tortilla and wrap it. See the back of a tortilla pack in order to find out how to wrap a tortilla or recheck two recipes mentioned in the beginning of this post.
- If you have a grill at home you can cook a burrito on it. If not, then put it on a pan without oil and fry until golden brown.
Vegan burrito with vegetables will perfectly accompany a vegan party or if you’re going on a trip it’ll help you eat your fill. Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =