Finally, I’m done with all my errands and I can gladden you with my new vegan recipes. After sucha long absence my first recipe will be Vegan Bolognese Sauce. This recipe is the one for lovers of Italian cuisine and, in particular, for pasta lovers. You can use the vegan sauce bolognese not only for pasta. Also it perfectly fits pizza and lasagna.
– 100 gr. minced soy meat;
– 1 tsp. dry greens celery;
– 1 small or 1/2 large carrots;
– 2 pcs. bay leaves;
– 500 ml. tomato sauce (you can take the tomato paste);
– 250 ml. water;
– 2 Tbsp. olive oil;
– 2 cloves of garlic.
- Wash and peel a carrot. Grate the carrot (on a small or large grater – it does not matter), clean the garlic. Add carrots and garlic (you have to crush it) into a saucepan with the olive oil. Cook the mixture for about 5 minutes.
- Then add minced soy meat that you pour boiling water before. Let it brew. Stew the soy minced meat with vegetables for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add the tomato sauce, water and bay leaves. Cook the sauce until it becomes thick. It will take about 30 minutes.
It turns out to be this tasty sauce, which as I have noted above is perfect for the other Italian dishes (and not only Italian).
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =