Vegan Beet-Walnut Pâté is the second recipe for the New Year’s Eve table. Quick and easy it diversifies your table.
– 3 small boiled beets;
– 4 Tbsp. vegan mayonnaise;
– 2 cloves of garlic;
– 4 Tbsp. crushed walnuts;
– Salt and pepper to your taste.
Now let’s cook!
- Take the boiled beets or buy the ready-made beet in a store. Peel them and them rub them on a small grater.
- Add 4 tablespoons of vegan mayonnaise to the grated beets. Mix it well.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Taste it.
- Then add 2 cloves of garlic. The best way is to to crush them previously. Mix it all again.
- In the end add the 4 tablespoons of walnuts. Don’t forget that you have to crush walnuts prior to that.
Bon appétit =^_^=