Vegan banana bread. You can have it on breakfast or just serve with tea. The bread turns very sweet and rich. Cooking is not difficult, it can bake everyone.
– 1 cup of sugar;
– 1 1/2 cups of banana puree;
– 1/2 cup coconut oil (you can use the usual sunflower);
– 1 tsp. vanillin;
– 1/4 cup water (you can take any vegetable milk);
– 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar;
– 2 cups of flour;
– 3/4 tsp. soda;
– 1/2 tsp. salt.
- Mix sugar, coconut oil (pre-melted) and vanillin in a deep bowl. Mix everything with a blender until smooth. Add water (or milk) with vinegar to this mixture. Beat it with a blender.
- Add flour, soda and salt in this bowl. Blend the mixture again. Pour it into a baking form. You can put bananas on the top. Bake at the temperature of 180 ºC – 200 ºC. Bake it for an hour or, as usual, until toothpick insered in the center comes out clean.
- As soon as the vegan banana bread is cooked, turn off the oven, take out the bread and let it cool.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =