Vegan apple pie is perfect for your holiday table. You can bake this pie for any occasion. Bake it to New Year or Christmas or any other winter holidays.
– 1 1/2 cups flour;
– 1/2 tsp. salt;
– 1/2 cup vegan margarine;
– 1/4 cup cold water.
– 5 medium apples;
– juice of 1/2 lemon;
– 1 1/2 Tbsp. cinnamon;
– 1/2 cup sugar.
- Start off with cooking vegan pie dough. Mix all the ingredients that are listed in the list above in a deep bowl together. The pie dough must be firm. Roll the dough into a ball, place it in a plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- While the dough is in the fridge, cook the filling. Wash apples, peel and cut the core our. Cut the apples into cubes. Mix apples with cinnamon, sugar and lemon juice in a deep bowl. If suddenly apples begin to bleed, you need to pour it out.
- After an hour take the dough out from the refrigerator, roll out and put it into the form. The diameter of my baking mold was 26 cm.
- Put the apple filling on the dough.
- Put the vegan apple pie in the oven which must be preheated to 180 – 200 °C. Bake vegan apple pie for about 60 minutes. Powder the top of the vegan apple pie with confectioners sugar and serve to your holiday table.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =