Stuffed Baked Eggplant in the Oven – a recipe that may not be to everyone, because there aren’t a lot of eggplant lovers. I would like to note that the eggplant is a useful vegetable, it removes toxins and waste slag from the body, and is also considered a low-calorie. Eggplant contains potassium, iron, vitamins PP, group B, C, carotene, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, sodium. Therefore, it is better not to ignore this vegetable and use it in your diet. And now we will pass to the recipe.
– 1 eggplant;
– 150 gr. champignons;
– vegan mayonnaise (or any vegan sauce);
– fresh green (any);
– salt, pepper and spices (to your taste).
Let’s start to cook.
- Take the eggplant, wash it and cut it into two parts. Remove the flesh carefully .
- Cut the flesh into cubes.
- Then, take the mushrooms, wash them and cut them into the same cubes as the eggplant’s flesh. Wash greens and chop it. It is better to mix all the ingredients of the filling in the bowl. Salt, pepper and add the spices to your taste. Fill everything with vegan mayonnaise or any sauce of your choice ( this one is ideal). Put the filling into the two part of the eggplant.
Bake eggplant in the oven at 180 ° C. The total baking time is 30 minutes.
It’s better to serve eggplants with some garnish.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =
In the end, I would like to note that this recipe is for 1-2 persons, if you want you can bake more eggplants, and of course the amount of filling will increase.