Pumpkin Chickpea Curry is a delicious and substantial dish. Cooking Pumpkin Chickpea Curry is easy, simple and relatively fast. One of the important ingredient is chickpeas, the other ingredients you can replace with vegetables or any food.
– 1 cup chickpeas;
– 400 gr. pumpkins;
– 200 gr. tofu (optional);
– 2 cloves of garlic;
– 3 tsp curry;
– 1 tbsp tumeric;
– 1 glass of water;
– 2 Tbsp. tomato paste.
- Soak the chickpeas for the night. In the morning drain off the water, washed chickpeas again and send it to boil. You have to cook chickpeas about 40 minutes. As soon as the chickpeas are cooked, turn off the fire, drain off the water.
- Cut the pumpkin into medium cubes.
- Separately, in a frying pan in hot oil, heat spices. Add the garlic, mix thoroughly and then put pumpkin cubes in a mixture of spices.
- Fry the pumpkin cubes about 10 minutes, then add boiled chickpeas. Stir it. Add tofu that must be cut as well as the pumpkin.
- Add a couple tablespoons of tomato paste to chickpeas, pumpkin and tofu. Fill everything with water. Stir it.
- Then cook curry with chickpeas and pumpkin for 20 minutes. At the end, cover the pan with a lid and let the curry infuse.
- Serve Pumpkin Chickpea Curry hot with any side dish.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =
ATTENTION!!! It is optional to use tofu in this recipe, I had a piece left, so I decided to add it to curry. The tofu in this recipe did not spoil the dish, so you can safely add it.