Oven Roasted Vegetables – a new easy summer recipe. In the summer, you want to eat something light, as the summer is rich in varieties of vegetables, you can cook anything from fresh vegetables. Fresh salads, fried or stewed vegetables, but in this recipe I’ll tell you one very simple way of cooking vegetables in the oven. As always, I note that in such recipes, the ingredients can be replaced with any other vegetables or spices.
– 1 large tomato;
– 1 medium vegetable marrow (you can take zucchini);
– 1/2 yellow bell pepper;
– 1 medium carrot;
– 2 medium cloves of garlic;
– 1 tsp. salt;
– 1/4 tsp. black ground pepper and dried basil;
– vegetable oil.
Let’s start to cook.
- At least you need to wash and clean the vegetables. Cut vegetables into rounds (if you want you can cut vegetables into cubes). Clean and crush garlic cloves. Preheat the oven 180-200 °C.
- In the baking dish, put the foil and lay out the sliced vegetables on it.
- Add to the vegetables salt, pepper, other spices and oil. Mix the mixture thoroughly. Cover the vegetables with foil and send the baking dish to the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.
- During this time, you can try vegetables on readiness, for example, carrots. If the vegetables are cooked before 30 minutes – turn off the oven.
Serve the roasted vegetables hot with any side dish. Do not forget about sauces and greens. The dish turns out very tasty and light. That’s what you need for the summer!
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =