Lentils with Mushrooms and Carrots – a new and delicious vegan recipe. Dp you have lentils, but have no time to cook cutlets? So, this recipe is for you. Simple, protein and nourishing. It doesn’t take a lot of time. With the preparation of a side dish to Lentils with Mushrooms and Carrots you will spend 50 minutes. Let’s cook.
– 1 glass of green lentils;
– 1 large carrot;
– 3 large champignons;
– 2 cloves of garlic;
– salt to taste;
– 2 Tbsp. dill;
– 1/2 tsp. black ground pepper.
- Take one glass of green lentils, wash it and boil it. Lentils are cooked for 40-45 minutes. Do not forget to salt water.
- Cook it for 20-25 minutes, and then pour off half water and add carrots to the lentils that you previously cleaned, washed and cut with any form.
- Then wash and cut mushrooms. Add mushrooms to the lentils with carrots. Continue to cook Lentils with Mushrooms and Carrots.
- As soon as the lentils and the rest of the ingredients are ready, add the garlic (crushed), dill and pepper mixture. Mix it thoroughly.
- Cover the lentils with a lid and let it brew.
- Serve lentils with mushrooms and carrots hot with any side dish. Cook everything like buckwheat, rice (any kind), cous-cous, pasta and so on.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =
P.S .: This dish can be made from any other beans, it will also be delicious as with lentils. Spices and other ingredients can also be replaced. In general, experiment as you want.