Vegan chinese sweet and sour sauce recipe.
– 125 ml. orange juice;
– 3 cloves of garlic;
– 2 Tbsp. vegetable oils;
– 5 cm ginger root;
– 2 Tbsp. ketchup, soy sauce, sugar and water;
– 1 Tbsp. vinegar (about 6%);
– 1 Tbsp. starch (any).
- Chop finely garlic and ginger (you can rub it on a grater). Put the garlic and ginger in the pan and fry them in vegetable oil.
- Then we add the vinegar, soy sauce, orange juice, ketchup and sugar. Mix all the ingredients and boil the sauce.
- At the end add the starched water (stir 1 Tbsp. starch with 2 Tbsp. of water), pour a thin stream into the sauce. Cook the sauce until it becomes thick.
Use this sauce while cooking tofu or just add it to rice.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =