Chickpea Batter Mix is an excellent, hearty and full dish for breakfast. In the summertime it’s time to cook food from seasonal vegetables. Sometimes it is very difficult for us to lead ourselves to cook something in the morning. The reasons are different, but the main reason is the lack of time. You will not spend more than 20 minutes preparing this dish.
– average cauliflower;
– 4 – 5 Tbsp. chickpea flour;
– 1 tsp. salt;
– 1/2 tsp. soda;
– 100 ml. water;
– 3/4 tsp. dried garlic;
– a pinch of turmeric;
– a pinch of black ground pepper.
- Wash cauliflower and divide it into inflorescences.
- Put the frying pan on the fire and add oil there. Put cauliflower into the pan and start to cook it. Cauliflower, as written above, is prepared quickly, and to speed up the process, you can add a little water and cover it with a lid. Do not forget to keep a check on and mix it.
- Try cauliflower with a wooden skewer, if cauliflower is ready, then you can start to cook batter. It’s very easy to cook – mix all dry ingredients and whisk thoroughly (you can do it with a blender). Add ready mixture of the chickpea batter to the cauliflower and mix it immediately. After 5 – 7 minutes breakfast will be completely ready.
Serve Cauliflower in Chickpea Batter Mix with fresh vegetables and different sauces.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =
P. S.: If you do not have chickpea flour, then you can use wheat flour and cook the batter according to this recipe.