Baked Potato Wedges with Mustard Sauce is yet another recipe that you can use as a vegan meal for the New Year’s Eve or Christmas table. This one is quite easy. It can serve either as a main dish or a side dish.
– 1 kg. potatoes;
For the sauce:
– 5 tsp. mustard;
– 2 Tbsp. oil;
– 1/4 tsp. black pepper;
– 3 cloves of garlic;
– 1 tsp. oregano;
– 1 tsp. salt.
- Preheat the oven to 200 – 220 °C. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into wedges each.
- Then we cook mustard sauce. You can take a ready-made mustard or prepare a mustard sauce yourself (in this case you can use this vegan sauce recipe). Crush 3 cloves of garlic. Then mix all the ingredients together.
- Put potatoes on a piece of baking paper or into a baking form. Pour mustard sauce on the potatoes and mix it thoroughly.
- Bake the potatoes for about 1 hour. To quickly bake potato wedges with mustard sauce you can boil the potatoes wedges before baking.
- Serve the ready dish to the vegan NYE/Christmas table hot. Sprinkle it with any herbs to your liking either fresh or dried.
Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =